What we do
We support you in unlocking your school’s potential to accelerate improvements in teaching and standards
- We help you produce a picture of teaching across your school. This allows you to identify strengths and weaknesses school-wide, and for individuals.
- We explicitly define what Good and Outstanding teaching looks like in your school.
- Teaching Continua empowers leaders to turn individual improvement into whole school improvement.
↓ View screenshots of the process ↓
Teaching Continua produces a picture of teaching across your school. You can identify:
- Where you have a commonality of strengths and weaknesses.
- Where there is variation in teaching.
You can identify individual teachers’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Good and Outstanding practice is explicitly defined.
- Line Managers quality assure each evaluation.
- Teachers know exactly what and how to improve.
Data tracks progress over time.
- Powerful evidence of impact for every aspect of teaching.
- Charts how you turn individual improvement into whole school improvement.
Online Portfolio and News Feed
- Teachers can upload evidence into their online Portfolio.
- Teachers can share their Good and Outstanding practice via the school News Feed.